చిన్ని కృష్ణుడు లోకాన్ని యశోదకి చూపినట్టు నా మనసుకి నచ్చింది చూపడానికి
Monday, March 2, 2015
Old inventions - must see
1. An electronic map for your car
The map would actually adjust according to the speed of your car.
2. A portable, collapsible bridge
As you can see, this thing could hold a ton of weight.
3. An interesting early form of the hair dryer
I'm not sure I'd want to put my head in that thing.
4. A contraption that helped teach your child to walk.
This thing is an accident waiting to happen.
5. A family bicycle
Let's put this in the "more dangerous than fun" category.
6. A fax machine for newspaper
The pre-Internet form of instant news.
7. A radio hat
Seems like a rather delicate contraption to wear on your head. Plus, it totally limits your ability to give a hat tip.
8. A stretch RV
Who were they trying to house and transport - a whole school district?
9. A gun equipped with a camera that takes images just before the trigger is pulled
Smile! You're on morbid camera.
10. A bicycle for both land and water
There is NO way this would get you anywhere in the water...
11. A rain-friendly cigarette holder
Are soggy cigarettes really that big of a problem?
12. A double cigarette holder
So nice, let's try it twice!
13. Single-wheeled motorcycle
"Let's make motorcycles even
dangerous!" said the inventors.
14. A vehicle for any terrain
This should definitely be in the backyard of every American.
15. Life preservers made of bicycle tires
These things look like they were nothing if not uncomfortable.
16. A piano for the bedridden
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)