చిన్ని కృష్ణుడు లోకాన్ని యశోదకి చూపినట్టు నా మనసుకి నచ్చింది చూపడానికి
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
పిల్లల చిన్నప్పటి బొమ్మలని పారెయ్యకుండా వాటితో ఏమి చేయొచ్చు
1. Glue old toys to a picture frame, then spray it with spray paint. You'll have an instant, eye-catching piece of home decor.
Achados De Decoracao
2. Display your child's most loved toys in cute shadow boxes.
3. A plastic toy cut in half and painted makes a funny bookend.
Mad in Crafts
See how to make these
4. Or use two plastic toys and glue them to plywood. Then paint them whatever color you like.
5. A coat of white paint makes a kids' piggy bank look like clean home decor.
That Cheap B****
No spray paint required. Read the tutorial
6. Glue plastic toys to push pins for funny corkboard thumbtacks.
My Nearest And My Dearest
7. Old toys + a clean jar = a customized snow globe.
Read the instructions
8. Make a LEGO clock that's as modern or goofy as you want.
Our Nerd Home
All you need is a clock mechanism. Read the tutorial
9. Glue kids' toys to the top of jar lids and give them a fresh coat of paint.
Bijoux and Bits
10. Once your child has grown out of their dollhouse, use it as a chic shelf.
Cox and Cox
A fresh coat of paint can do wonders.
11. Painted blocks make cute candle holders.
Read the tutorial
12. Plastic toys make fun candle holders, too.
13. You could also put plastic toys in mason jar terrariums for an extra dash of fun.
14. A doll bed makes for a perfect cat nap spot.
15. These skateboard shelves would look cool in any part of the house.
Lecons De Choses
16. If you have extra LEGOs, make a bold belt.
See how it's done
17. With a few beads, a chain, and gold spray paint, plastic animals become gorgeous jewelry.
18. This unique bowl is made from melted army men.
Read how to make it
19. These concrete nesting tables were made using a mold built from LEGOs.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)