Wednesday, July 22, 2015

కొన్ని తెలియని నిజాలు

1. Ewww.

2. Getting creative.

3. That's a nice little life hack.

4. Very sneaky.

5. Because, science!


6. How would they even find this out?

7. I wish I could do that.

8. I'd actually like to see that.

9. This has got to be the best picture ever.

10. A good investment.

11. That would explain a lot of things.


12. That's pretty cool actually.

13. That's berry good to know.

14. The all seeing bee.

15. The more you know.

16. Seem a little harsh.

17. Saves on Q-Tips.

18. That's a bit dramatic, don't you think?

19. Today I learned that kangaroos are mobsters.

20. You would only a mistake like that once.

21. I never thought of it like that.

22. They're moving in slow motion.

23. Then why do I always seem to get old ones?

24. Mind = blown.

25. I wouldn't want to live there.

26. That's a great name for a tree.

27. It's probably better that way.

28. Well good thing I don't make a habit of swallowing sea water.

Well good thing I don't make a habit of swallowing sea water.

29. Maybe they deserved it?

30. More candy for me then.

31. Wait, really?

Wait, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment