చిన్ని కృష్ణుడు లోకాన్ని యశోదకి చూపినట్టు నా మనసుకి నచ్చింది చూపడానికి
Friday, July 3, 2015
కొన్ని సైకాలజీ నిజాలు
1. Couples who spend at least 10 minutes a day laughing together are more likely to have a stronger relationship.
2. Any friendship that exceeds the 7 yr mark is more likely to last an entire lifetime.
3. You can judge a lot about a person's character by what they laugh at.
4. A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of talking about each other.
5. Kids who play video games tend to have better hand-eye coordination, a better memory, and better problem solving skills.
6. A person is more likely to use " K " in a text message when they have no interest in talking to you.
7. 75% of women ask questions in which they already know the answer. This is why it's best to simply tell her the truth.
8. Everyone has a song in their playlist which they always skip, but never delete.
9. People who talk to themselves are more likely to have a high I.Q.
10. If you chew gum when you study a subject and then chew the same flavor when you the take the test it can help you remember.
11. Your body is actually designed to get 4 hours of sleep twice per day instead of 8 hours once!
12. Over thinking can cause physical and mental fatigue, it may also lead to chronic depression.
13. Ironically, sometimes the people who don't talk to you are the one's who really want to.
14. Psychology says, the best things in life are usually found when you are not looking for them.
15. According to old myths, the inability to fall asleep at night means you're awake in someone's dream
16. Smiles have been proven to be more attractive on a woman's face than makeup.
17. Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)