చిన్ని కృష్ణుడు లోకాన్ని యశోదకి చూపినట్టు నా మనసుకి నచ్చింది చూపడానికి
Thursday, September 3, 2015
01. If all nations in the world are in debt
(I am not joking. Even US has got debts),
where did all the money go?
02. When dog food is new with improved tasting, who tests it?
03. What is the speed of darkness.?
04. If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash,
why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff.?
05. Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
06. Can you cry under water?
07. Why do people say, "you've been working like a dog"
when dogs just sit around all day?
08. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
09. Do fish ever get thirsty?
10. Can you get cornered in a round room?
11. What does OK actually mean?
12. Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep?
13. Which came first: the fruit or the color orange?
14. If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured
would they remember that they forgot?
16. Can you blow a balloon up under water?
17. Why is it called a "Building" when it is already built?
18. If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you
turned on your radio would you be able to hear it?
19. If you're traveling at the speed of light and you
turn your headlights on, what happens?
20. Why is it called a TV set when there’s only one?
21. If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down
to the core of the earth?
22. Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130
when you legally can't go that fast on any road?
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)