చిన్ని కృష్ణుడు లోకాన్ని యశోదకి చూపినట్టు నా మనసుకి నచ్చింది చూపడానికి
Saturday, April 4, 2015
Duct tape craft
1. Make a wristlet for your keys.
Craft Soccer Mom
2. Cover an old tote bag in duct tape to make it waterproof for the pool or beach.
By Stephanie Lynn
3. Fashion a belt out of duct tape.
Craft Soccer Mom
4. Keep your drink cold with a duct tape koozie.
5. You can make a dress form replica of your body with duct tape.
6. Keep track of your credit or business cards with a DIY holder.
7. I can't say it's the most comfortable option, but you
make outfits out of duct tape.
8. Cut out some duct tape feathers.
Creative Me Inspired You
9. If your floor is in bad shape, cover it up with
made from duct tape.
10. Duct tape flowers are pretty and make cute party favors.
11. Upgrade your fridge with metallic duct tape stripes.
12. Low on ribbon? Tie up a gift with duct tape instead.
The Sweetest Occasion
13. Make a heavy-duty messenger bag or laptop carrying case.
Duke and Duchesses
14. This fruity purse is a fresh, fun take on the duct tape bag.
15. Make colorful, girly hair bows.
16. Save money at the hardware store and make a hammock instead of buying one.
17. Jazz up any outfit with a duct tape top hat.
Cut Out and Keep
18. Cover cardboard boxes with duct tape to make a chic desk organizer.
Cover a light switch or outlet
in duct tape to give it some flair.
The Crafty Blog Stalker
20. Cut up pieces of duct tape to make mini garland banners.
Pen N' Paper Flowers
21. Make a sleek picture frame.
That Damn Cat Designs
22. Use a spare zipper to make a
Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
23. Craft a trendy
using duct tape and silver studs.
Crafty Soccer Mom
24. Wrap duct tape around water bottles, and you'll never forget which one is yours.
Hostess with the Mostess
25. Make a wallet out of duct tape.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest