Soak stained china in Coke for a few hours, and it will remove all the stains. 2. Remove marker stains from a carpet Pour Coke on the marker stain, and then scrub it with a soapy solution for a quick and easy cleanup.
3. Clean burnt residue off of pots and pans
Pour enough Coke to cover the burnt residue in the pot/pan and let it soak overnight. You’ll be amazed how easily the gunk comes off in the morning.
4. Get rid of grease stains your detergent can’t handle Pour some Coke into the washing machine with your greasy clothes and see the magic.
5. Diet Coke can fix a bad hair-dye job
Did you accidentally botch up your hair dye? Just soak your hair in Diet Coke for 15 minutes and watch the dye fade away.
6. Strip paint from metallic surfaces Soak a towel with Coke and leave it on the painted metallic surface for several hours. When you remove the towel – the paint will come off with it.
7. Keep your car battery working for longer
If your car battery’s terminals are covered in corrosion, pour Coke on it and watch how the corrosion melts away.
8. Effective slug pesticide If your garden is experiencing a slug infestation, pour a Coke into a bowl and leave it outside overnight. The sugar will draw them in, and the acidity will kill these pests.
9. Remove grout from tiles with ease
Pour Coke on gritty tiles and let it sit for a few minutes. The grout should be easily removed now, leaving you with clean tiles.
10. Clean your toilet Pour a can of Coke into your toilet and leave it overnight. The acidity in the Coke will strip off any nasty residue that accumulated in the bowl.
11. Make old coins shine again
Soak dirty coins in Coke for a few hours and then rinse them – they’ll look they were minted yesterday.
12. Coke + aluminum foil = clean chrome Pour Coke on dirty chrome surfaces, and then wipe away with aluminum foil. The chrome will look shiny and new again.
13. Coke makes for an effective insect repellent
Pour a can into a bowl and leave it outside for an hour before you entertain. When your party arrives, move the bowl away and enjoy an insect-free environment. The bugs will be too busy with the Coke to harass your friends.
14. Remove blood stains from clothes Soak the bloody part in Coke for an hour, and then wash it away. (Repeat if necessary)
15. Get rid of gum stuck in your hair Soak the gum in Coke for 15 minutes and simply wipe it away.
16. Clean up oil stains from floors
If your car leaves oil stains on the garage floor, get it fixed. Afterwards, pour some Coke on the stains and let it soak for a few hours, then rinse it off with some water