చిన్ని కృష్ణుడు లోకాన్ని యశోదకి చూపినట్టు నా మనసుకి నచ్చింది చూపడానికి
Thursday, June 11, 2015
1. How old would you be if you
didn't know how old you are?
2. Should you do the right things or
should you do things right?
3. Are eyebrows facial hair? No? Why not? It's on your face ?
4. At a movie theater, which arm rest is yours?
5. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
6. If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his iPod?
7. In the word scent, is "S" silent or "C"?
8. Why is it called a building when it's already built?
9. If people evolve from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
10. If God sneezes, what should you say?
11. Do they have the word 'dictionary' in the dictionary?
12. How can anything be 'new and improved'? If it's new, what was it improving on?
13. If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be...
14. Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
15. Does the little mermaid wear an ALGEBRA?
16. Do Dutch people always split the bill?
17. What is another word for thesaurus?
18. Why is there a 'D' in fridge, but not in refrigerator?
19. Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?
20. Who took the picture of the first camera?
21. If you drop soap on the floor, is the floor clean or the soap dirty?
22. Why are babies in the womb for 9 months, but not 9 months when they're born?
23. Is sand called sand because it's between sea and land?
Yes, I did lose a part of my brain writing these. Help would be nice.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest